Thursday 2 September 2010

Current listening

Here's a link to a Spotify playlist that pretty much has music from all the bands I'm loving at the moment:
'Yes' - Spotify Playlist
Including: Johnny Flynn, Local Natives, Bon Iver, Efterklang, Jonsi and many more :)
My favourite songs that I cannot stop listening to are:

  • Modern Drift- Efterklang > When I first heard this song it took my breath away, absolutely beautiful.
  • How It Ends- Devotchka  > From one of my favourite films, Little Miss Sunshine
  • Love Lust- King Charles > I know all the words, never fails to make me smile
  • I Will Remain- Matthew and the Atlas > Just a generally amazing tune
  • The Roadside- Tunng > One of my favourite songs off their latest album

Have a little listen and see what you think. The playlist pretty much sums up the kind of music I like. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment